Heart Shaped Mice Craft
Grade: K - 2
Submitted by: Dale
Creating mice using folded heart shapes.
What You Need:
- Construction paper
- Safety Scissors
What You Do:
- Fold an 8-1/2" x 11" (or smaller) piece of red, pink, or white construction paper in half.
- Fold a 4 x 5 (or smaller) piece of red, pink, or white construction paper in half.
- Have students draw and cut two hearts from the sheets of paper (one will be smaller than the other).
- Assist younger students as necessary.
- Keeping the hearts folded (see diagram), glue them together so that the large heart becomes the body and the smaller heart becomes the head.
- Lay yarn down the fold and glue or staple the paper shut at the wider end.This yarn becomes the tail.
- Students can then draw eyes and wiskers on the smaller heart/head of the mouse.
- Voila, a mouse made of hearts.
►More Valentine's Day Crafts
KinderArt Valentine's Day Coloring Pages - Instant Downloads
The KinderArt KinderColor Valentine's Day Download includes 20 Coloring Pages, 3 Valentine's Day Frames and 2 Color, Cut and Fold Valentine's Day Cards
Download yours today!
Valentine's Day Crafts
by Arlene Erlbach (Author), Herb Erlbach (Author)
Fun Holiday Crafts Kids Can Do
© Dale & KinderArt®
Do YOU have a lesson to share?
© KinderArt ® | www.KinderArt.com