Welcome to KinderArt®, where we make teaching art, easier. We are so glad you stopped by!
KinderArt.com is a very large, exciting (and potentially confusing) place.
We’ve been at this since 1997 (that’s 20 years!), so we have a website which is packed with things to do, see and discover.
And, it’s all FREE!
To help you find your way, here are a few places to start…
SEARCH BY AGE OR GRADE
►Here you can browse through our art lesson plans by age or grade, from Preschool through High School.
SEARCH BY DISCIPLINE OR TECHNIQUE
SEARCH BY MATERIALS
►Maybe it would help if you looked for art lesson plans based on the MATERIALS you have on hand.
SEARCH BY THEME
►There is the option of browsing lessons by THEME. Here are some popular ones.
SEARCH BY SEASON
►We also have tons of ideas organized by SEASONS and SPECIAL DAYS.
We have a nice selection of original hand drawn COLOURING pages.
HOW TO TEACH ART
We have many articles about how and why to TEACH ART on our KinderArt Blog.
Here are some favourites:
- How to Bring Art Into Your Home or School Classroom
- How to Look at (and Approach) a Work of Art
- How to Set Up an Art Classroom
- Art for Children and Adults with Disabilities
- Art Supply Safety for Kids
- Creating the Mood of Creativity in the Clasroom
- Setting up Creative Spaces for Kids
- How to Be a Curator
- The Missing Link in Education
- Visual Arts Standards (USA)
- What Should be in Your Art Cupboard
If all else fails, or if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to CONTACT US. We are real people and we’re here to help.
Thanks so much for choosing KinderArt,
~Andrea Mulder-Slater and Jantje Blokhuis-Mulder