We make teaching art easier
KinderArt® and The KinderArt Club are for classroom teachers, art educators, homeschoolers, after-school program directors, future teachers, college students, artists and parents who want to enrich their children’s artistic lives at home.
The goal of KinderArt® has been and always will be, to make art lessons accessible to everyone. We’ve been doing it for more than 20 years and we’ll continue to do it for many more. We’ve had more than 80 million visitors make use of our collection of lessons and we can help you too.
SPRING ART LESSONS
- Swirly Bird NestsPreK, K-2, Grades 3-5, Grades 6-8
- Bird’s Eye View DandelionsK-2, Grades 3-5, Grades 6-8
- Clover (or Shamrock) Color MixingPreK, K-2, Grades 3-5, Grades 6-8
- Tissue Paper CarnationsK-2, Grades 3-5, Grades 6-8
- Paper DaisiesK-2, Grades 3-5
- Pipe Cleaner FlowersK-2, Grades 3-5
- Hand Lilies and Foot TulipsPreK, K-2, Grades 3-5
- Coffee Filter FlowersPreK, K-2, Grades 3-5
- Floral Egg HoldersUse paper rolls to make fun flowers that are perfect for serving eggs during Easter brunch. By Andrea Mulder-Slater Do you decorate for Easter? I don’t. Unless foil candy wrappers …
“What supplies do I need in my home or school art room?”
This is a question we hear a lot at KinderArt®. The answer, can be found in this post (and in the free downloadable guide).
Subscribe now and receive regular newsletters with art lessons, art supply reviews, interesting posts, popular books and more!
I’m Andrea, that’s me on the left! When my mother Jantje (to my right) and I created KinderArt in 1997, we were leading children’s workshops at a local art gallery. One day we decided to look online see if there were any resources for art teachers and found that there were very few (hello Ken Rohrer and The Incredible Art Department!). Not long before, we had made the move into “cyberspace” by placing our Art Studio business online. So, along with that, we created what was at that time a modest resource for art teachers, with about 20 art lessons…
THE KINDERART CLUB
You are currently on the KinderArt.com site which features lots of free art activity ideas for kids (I hope you are enjoying them!) HOWEVER, if you are looking for more detailed art lesson plans, drawing lessons, printables, sketchbook starters (and more) provided monthly, you will LOVE The KinderArt Club – a membership portal designed for parents, homeschoolers, classroom art teachers and studio instructors.
Inside the club you will find hundreds of printable PDF art lessons designed to work in small or large group settings, with a range of ages (from 5 to 12 years). Get creative teaching kids at home, instructing students in a classroom, leading workshops in a studio, or sharing online, as you explore artists, art periods, science, nature, history, cultures and themes, with creativity and flexibility in mind.