Students can create a cosmic mobile while learning about outer space.
By Andrea Mulder-Slater
What You Need:
- Lightweight cardboard or poster board.
- Aluminum foil.
- Yellow paint
What You Do:
- Cut a crescent moon and three star shapes out of the cardboard or poster board.
- Trace around the stars (twice) onto aluminum foil and cut out the shapes.
- Glue the foil to the cardboard moon – both sides.
- Paint the moon a lovely yellow.
- Glue tinsel to the bottom of each of the cardboard stars and then glue the foil to both sides of the stars.
- Tape or glue a thread from each of the stars to the moon.
- Glue a long piece of thread to the inside curve of the crescent moon so it can hang.
- Hang the mobile up.
Join Our Club:
Join The KinderArt Club for detailed step-by-step lessons and resources to help you teach your students and children about Outer Space.
This bundle (plus many more) can be found inside.
Become a member at https://thekinderartclub.com/vip