Friendship Pins Retro Craft
Friendship pins are a cool retro craft kids of all ages will enjoy making, trading and gifting.
This is an old favorite. As kids we used to make friendship pins using safety pins and beads. They were fun and easy to make and share. This can be done with all ages (as long as there is proper adult supervision for the little ones).
What You Need:
- several safety pins (different sizes)
- small beads (assortment of colors; glass or plastic)
- plastic box for storing beads and pins
What You Do:
- Pick one of the pins.
- String beads onto the pointed end of the pin; create any color scheme you like.
- Put as many beads on as the pin will allow.