Students will use leaves and twigs to create leaf people.
What You Need:
- Leaves (all shapes, all sizes, all colors).
- Small twigs.
- Construction paper (different colors).
What You Do:
- Have a look at a small pile of leaves to see if their shapes suggest heads, arms, bodies etc.
- Choose some leaves that resemble people parts and glue the shapes down on construction paper. You may need to do some cutting and rearranging to come up with a pleasing shape.
- If you have the leaves (and the time) you could create a huge leaf person by drawing out a body shape and gluing leaves all over to fill in the shape.
- You can use twigs and construction paper scraps to add details to your leaf person.