Written by: Andrea Mulder-Slater/KinderArt.com
Students will create mini vases by using recycled paper or plastic drinking cups.
What You Need:
- three plastic or paper cups
- tissue paper or fabric
- some sand or pebbles
What You Do:
- First, place a cup on a table and fill it halfway with sand or pebbles.
- Next, glue a second cup to the first, top to top.
- Then, glue a third cup to the second, bottom to bottom.
- Finally, to decorate, glue small pieces of torn tissue paper all over the cups to create a mini vase.