Kids can make a butterfly craft out of a zip bag and tissue paper.
By Lee Popham [Lee is a parent from Friendswood, Texas]
What You Need:
- sandwich size zip close baggies
- tissue paper in a variety of colors
- 6″ long pipe cleaner
What You Do:
- Cut the tissue paper into 1/2″ squares.
- Fill the zip baggie with tissue squares (the more paper there is, the fuller the wings).
- Zip the baggie closed, pressing out some of the air.
- Gather baggie in the middle with the zip close at the top.
- Twist the pipe cleaner in the middle of the gather to form a butterfly with antennae.
- Curl the ends of the pipe cleaner of the antennas.