Students will use their imagination and creativity by solving art problems in this art game.
What You Need:
- 9″ x 12″ white paper
What You Do:
Judy writes: “I play this art game with my students at the end of the year. They love playing and you can change it every year to make it different. . The name of the game is “see if you can draw…” You pick ten objects and say them 1 – 10. You can even have them rhyme if you like.”
It goes like this:
- See if you can draw something blue.
- See if you can draw an old shoe.
- See if you can draw your best friend.
- See if you can draw a road with no end.
- See if you can draw something you can’t reach.
- See if you can draw a day at the beach.
- See if you can draw a frog on a log.
- See if you can draw a puppy dog.
- See if you can draw a window with a view.
- Now, see if you can draw a picture of you!
“My students really enjoy this activity. I hope yours will, too!”
by: MaryAnn F. Kohl
ScribbleMonster Takes a Bath
by: Paige A. Dague