Students will use milk and food coloring to make wild, fantastic milk bubbles – patterns which can be transferred to paper. Includes video.
What You Need:
- cereal bowl
- food coloring
What You Do:
- Pour milk into a cereal bowl
- Pour a thin layer of oil on top of the milk
- Add in a few drops of food coloring
- Pop the drops of food coloring with a toothpick
- Swirl the colors around and make beautiful designs!
- Optional: Place a sheet of white paper over top of the milk bubbles to make a print.
Kids LOVE IT!
Watch this ‘How To Make Milk Bubbles’ video!