Students will use sponges as painting tools.
By Andrea Mulder-Slater
What You Need:
- Poster board
- Tempera paint
- Containers for water
- Containers for paint
- A covered work area (or the great outdoors)
What You Do:
- Cut sponges into various shapes (squares, triangles, diamonds etc.)
- Dip sponges in paint and dab them onto scrap paper to remove the excess paint.
- Use the sponges to create pictures on Bristol board, cardboard or other heavy paper.
- Specific pictures can be created or just fancy designs. Its all up to you.