Written by: Andrea Mulder-Slater [Andrea is one of the creators of KinderArt.com ]
Students can make Easter Bunny sculptures out of flower pots.
What You Need:
- Small flower pot (one per child)
- Paint (white or pink)
- Paintbrushes, water containers and water
- Googly eyes
- Orange pompoms (one per child)
- Pink pompoms (two per child)
- Construction paper
- White school glue
- Safety scissors
- Chenille stems (pipe cleaners)
What You Do:
- Students paint the flower pot pink or white. Let dry.
- Students cut two pipe cleaners and create ear shapes. Attach with glue.
- Construction paper can be glued behind the pipe cleaners as shown above.
- Students glue googly eyes and orange pompom onto the flower pot to create the face.
- Chenille stems are used for whiskers (you may need to offer help with hot glue).
- Two pink pompoms are glued onto the pot to create the feet.
- Pot can be filled with jellybeans and Easter grass.