Kids don’t have to spend money in order to give mom a present. Find out more by reading these Mother’s Day Gifts on a Kid’s Budget.
Find out more by reading these Mother’s Day Gifts on a Kid’s Budget.
1) Let Mom sleep late! Make your own breakfast and do the dishes.
2) Clean your room – without being asked.
3) Offer to babysit for your little brother or sister (without being paid).
4) Ask Mom what she’d like you to do – take a walk with her, go for a picnic, wash her car?
5) Instead of asking, ‘What’s for dinner?’, set the table and help Dad with the cooking – or, if you need help from an adult, ask a neighbor or older friend to help. The fact that you organized this meal will be most appreciated.
6) Feed the dog or clean the bird cage.
7) Tell Mom you love her.
Remember, the more things that you do for Mom, the more time she has to spend with you. And that’s the gift that Moms love most of all.