Kids can make ghosts on paper by stepping into paint and making footprints.
What You Need:
- Black & White Paint
- Black Construction Paper
- Soapy water
What You Do:
- Spread a thick layer of newspaper over work area.
- Place a pan of soapy water near the work area for the children to clean off their feet.
- Paint the bottom of a bare foot, including toes, with white paint.
- Press painted foot in the center of a sheet of black construction paper.
- Dip finger in black paint and press on the heel of the ghost to make two eyes.