Written by: Amy Schamburek
Make an Easter bunny puppet using our printable pattern.
What You Need:
- bunny pattern [click for pattern]
- oaktag (or any thick paper)
- hole puncher
- brass paper fasteners
What You Do:
- Print and cut out wiggly bunny pattern.
- Trace the pattern on oaktag and cut out.
- Make sure to cut out two arms and two legs.
- Turn over one arm piece and one leg piece so both arms and legs are aligned properly.
- Use crayons to draw eyes, noses, mouths and inner-ear sections of the bunny.
- Punch holes where indicated on the patterns.
- Use brass paper fasteners to attach the ears to the top of the head and to attach the head, arms and legs to the body, as shown.