This is an all purpose Easter egg dye recipe you can make at home using food coloring.
What You Need:
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- food coloring (approx 20 drops per color)
- stainless steel or glass bowls
What You Do:
- Pour water into the bowl(s). If there isn’t water enough to cover your eggs, double (or triple) the recipe.
- Add the food coloring and vinegar.
- Lower eggs into the dye.
- Leave eggs in the dye until desired color is achieved. If you want a darker color, add more food coloring.
- Remove the eggs and let dry.