Shaving Cream Eggs
Make a colorful Easter Egg decoration out of shaving cream, paper and food coloring.
By Andrea Mulder-Slater and Lorie A. Morales
What You Need:
- Shaving Cream*
- Food Coloring
- Egg (oval) template, cut out of poster board [you can click here for an egg template]
- Spatula or piece of stiff cardboard
*Allergy Alert: Some shaving cream brands contain peanut oil. Check labels carefully!
What You Do:
- Spray shaving cream on egg shaped template.
- Then drop dots of food coloring on top of the shaving cream.
- Let it soak in a little bit.
- Scrape off the excess shaving cream with a spatula.
- You will be left with a beautiful design and no two will look alike.
- Hang in a window when dry.