You can make tie-eye eggs using only food coloring and paper towels.
By Andrea Mulder-Slater
What You Need:
- paper towel
- food coloring
- eggs (hard boiled)
- rubber gloves (to protect hands)
What You Do:
- Wet the paper towel, then squeeze out as much water as you can.
- Wrap the whole towel around the egg (hard boiled), crumpling it a little.
- Place the egg, wrapped with the paper towel, into a bowl.
- Drip drops of food color here and there on the paper towel.
- Let the whole thing dry, then remove the paper towel to see the designs.