Kids can make cute snowman ornament using cotton balls and buttons.
What You Need:
- cotton balls
- black construction paper
- glue (white glue)
- string or yarn
- pipe cleaners (chenille stems)
- small buttons
What You Do:
- Glue three cotton balls together to make a snowman. Let dry.
- Glue some buttons onto the cotton balls to make eyes and buttons. Use a small piece of a pipe cleaner (chenille stem) for the nose. Let dry.
- Cut out a top hat shape from the black construction paper. Glue to the top of the snowman. Let dry.
- Poke a chenille stem through the top hat and use this to hang the snowman on the tree.