Click here for instructions on how to make your own paper snowflakes, without a pattern.
They’re simple and fun to do, so why not make some colorful paper snowflakes this winter?
They make great window decorations, they can be attached to Christmas gifts or you can hang them from your Christmas tree. You could even make snowflake jewelry.
What You Need:
- Paper (make sure it is square).
- Scissors (and some adult help for the littles).
What You Do:
- Get a square piece of paper or trim a piece of paper so that it is square.
- Fold your square in half diagonally (have a look at the picture below).
- Fold your triangle in half – again diagonally (look at the picture below).
- Fold paper in thirds … one side to the front, the other to the back.
- Trim the extra piece of paper off the end of your small triangle.
- Around the outside of your triangle, cut some fun designs — circles, squares, triangles, squiggles … anything goes.
- Unfold your paper and look at your masterpiece.
- Voila! A snowflake.
If you are looking for snowflake patterns, we have LOTS to choose from…
Click on the images below.
Click here for lots of printable snowflake pattern templates.
MORE TO DISCOVER:
❖ Similar Categories: Crafts for Kids, Winter Crafts
Imagine the freedom of done-for-you art lessons.
The KinderArt Club features standards-based art lessons which are designed to work in small or large group settings, with a range of ages (from 5 to 11 years). So, you don’t need to plan multiple activities, regardless of the grades you teach.
Just log in, print and teach. It’s that easy.