Frozen Paint Pops
Learn how to make frozen paint pops for a cool sensory experience.
By Emily Kinniburgh and Hillary Hughes
What You Need:
- liquid tempera or poster paint
- ice cube trays or homemade ice pop molds
- craft sticks
What You Do:
- Pour liquid tempera paint into ice cube trays or other containers.
- Put craft or popsicle sticks in each compartment (they may lean a bit, but that’s OK)
- Let set overnight in freezer.
- Dip bottom of container in warm water to loosen.
The paint will melt as it hits the paper. Small children will find this particularly exciting.