Who We Are:
KinderArt is owned and operated by Andrea Mulder-Slater and Jantje Blokhuis-Mulder.
We are located in New Brunswick, Canada.
Our website address is: http://kinderart.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it:
We are deeply committed to protecting the privacy of our visitors. Below is information outlining our continued support for the responsible management of consumer information.
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes the visitor’s domain name (where possible). We sometimes view the domain names of visitors (as a whole) to our Web page or the e-mail addresses of those who sign up for the free KinderArt Newsletter.
We use the information we collect to:
- Improve the content of our website and create content which is relevant and useful for our visitors.
- Send requested materials
What we WON’T do with your personal information:
- We will not contact visitors by e-mail, telephone or regular mail for marketing purposes.
- We will not offer any information about you to any outside company unless we receive your prior consent.
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
- How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps.
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising
For information regarding data collection by Mediavine ad partners including how to opt out of data collection, please click here
For Newsletter Subscribers Only:
So that we can provide you with a free email newsletter, we request your email information from you. If you have been sent a newsletter and you did not sign up to receive it, please click on the unsubscribe option at the bottom of the newsletter, or, contact us.
This statement discloses the privacy practices for portions of our site directed at children under 13.
We will NOT:
- Collect online contact information from a user under 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. When we do not obtain prior verifiable parental consent, online contact information will be used only to directly respond to the child’s request and will not be used to contact the child for other purposes.
- Collect personally identifiable offline contact information from users under 13 without prior verifiable parental consent.
- Distribute to any personally identifiable information collected from a child under 13 without prior verifiable parental consent.
We place prominent notices wherever personally identifiable information is collected requesting the child to ask a parent for permission to proceed.
Because we care about the safety and privacy of children online, we comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA). If you have any questions regarding this policy or the safety of kids at KinderArt, please contact us.